This plugin is designed to add links to posts for a predefined list of keywords. It is primary utilized as a SEO tool, so you can use your WordPress-powered blog to boost the SEO rankings of other websites, which you link through the keywords.
- batch-links.0.1.zip (5,39 KB)
- Download the installation archive and uncompress
- Upload the unarchived folder to your plugins directory (this is
- Activate the plugin in your WordPress administration panel (this is the Plugins page)
- Configure the plugin from the Options page in the WordPress administration panel (look for the „BL“ page)
- That’s it ;)
Coming soon …
OK, here’s the wish list with the future features:
- store the keyword-link pairs in a separate table, and not as a serialized array in the options
- (March 21, 2008) The first version 0.1 is officially out!
Although developed several months ago, I never had the time to release this plugin „officially“. Today a nice gentleman called Shaun Connell asked for such a plugin on the wp-pro mailing list, and I decided to help him. So thanks to Shaun the Batch Links plugin is officially released!
Submit all your comments and bitter remarks in the comments form below.