This plugin is designed to inject HTML snippets into the header and the footer of WordPress pages, in order to make them persistent across themes, and theme-independent.
- Download the installation archive and uncompress
- Upload the unarchived folder to your plugins directory (this is
- Activate the plugin in your WordPress administration panel (this is the Plugins page)
- Configure the plugin from the Design (Presentation) tab in the WordPress administration panel (look for the “Header & Footer” page)
- That’s it ;)
Coming soon …
- (April 16, 2008) The plugin has been accepted in WordPress plugin repository!
This plugin is now featured on the WordPress.org plugin repository:
Now you can take all the advantages it offers like notifications for updates and new versions, as well as the automatic upgrade (as of WordPress 2.5)!
- (April 13, 2008) The first public release is officially out!
Although developed several months ago, I never had the time to release this plugin “officially”. Recently I was advised to propose it as a core feature for future WordPress releases (you can see the proposal here and some of the comments here). I turned out that this type of feature is better suited for a plugin, so here it is – the first public release of the plugin ;)
Submit all your comments and bitter remarks in the comments form below. If you post a support ticket, use the WordPress.org forums for this plugin.